This week you HAVE TO include these five words....... sweets, TV, basket, sponge, time.I will choose the one I like and then I will congratts you the winner of the week.
It was time for the dog weekly wash. And pixie knew it…she hid in her basket, thinking that I would not be able to found her!! She is so sweet…sometime! So as per usual I got the sponge out, her shampoo and her favourite towel. We were ready, well I was! Armed with her favourite treat, I managed to get her out of her bed and proceed with the weekly ritual of washing, shaking, washing…and shaking it off. After the bath, we curled up on front of the TV, watching her favourite movie: hotel for dogs. Well done pixie loo.
It was time for the dog weekly wash. And pixie knew it…she hid in her basket, thinking that I would not be able to found her!! She is so sweet…sometime!
ReplyDeleteSo as per usual I got the sponge out, her shampoo and her favourite towel. We were ready, well I was!
Armed with her favourite treat, I managed to get her out of her bed and proceed with the weekly ritual of washing, shaking, washing…and shaking it off.
After the bath, we curled up on front of the TV, watching her favourite movie: hotel for dogs. Well done pixie loo.